I am, actually and for reals, one of those I REGRET NOTHING!!!!111ONE!!!ONE people.
Everything I did up until now made me who I am and got me to here, and I like being alive and being me and blah blah blah et cetera.
Setting aside that premise, here's some stuff:
1. I shouldn't have done my undergraduate work in three years. I should have done it in four. What was the point? I graduated a year early....and then I went to work full time? I mean. Put that shit off for another year baby.
2. The first time I went to grad school was pointless.
3. Moving to Chico was silly.
4. I wish I hadn't crashed my car. Well. Any of them?
5. I should have been nicer to my brother James when we were kids.
6. No one should give an 18-year-old a credit card.
30 Days of Truth