- It is clean and organized and "away" on Sunday.
- Monday nights, K watches Gabe at my house, and I get home at around nine, typically to some sort of chaos which I make no attempt to deal with (or if we're following grammar rules, "that I make no attempt with which to deal").
- Tuesday after work I pick up again, do my dishes, remove larger pieces of debris, vacuum, etc. etc.
- Wednesday it looks okay, maybe a little rough around the edges. I usually don't do anything to my house beyond washing my dishes, possibly cleaning up GIANT messes.
- Thursday my house is a disaster. I can guarantee that there are crackers smashed into my couch, juice spilled on my floor, dirty laundry all over the house, a sink full of dishes. It looks like the home of a degenerate college student.
- Friday I start the picking up process again.
- Saturday I mop, vacuum my furniture, clean my bathroom.
- Sunday I restore order, and we start over again.
P.S. I'm CRAZY. Why should I be okay with a messy house if it falls on a certain day of the week? That, my friends, is some kind of sign of some kind of disorder.
P.P.S. Throughout this entry, I kept writing afterwork instead of after work, and my text editor kept telling me "Hey crazy lady that's totally NOT a word" with its red underlining functions, and I'm just staring at it like what? Afterwork. Beforework, afterwork, I don't get it. Like today, TODAY I am convinced that is a word.