Nice things about having a September baby:
- All of my baby related healthcare costs are hitting in one calendar year. I hit my deductible early, and my deductible is not going to reset midway through my pregnancy. In fact, by the time I actually have this baby, I'll also have hit my out of pocket maximum for the year, and the entire hospital/birthing portion will be cost-free.
- Related to the above, I've hit my deductible! Everyone go make all of your elective appointments! Dermatologist! Chiropractor! Acupuncturist! THIS IS THE YEAR!
- Gabriel is at his dad's for most of the summer, which was also most of my third trimester, which meant that I didn't have to care for any extra humans and got a lot more rest than I would at another time of year.
- My leave perfectly covers the winter holidays, and I start back at work in January.
- You have to be pregnant through the ENTIRE summer.
- It wasn't hot during my third trimester.