- Brought me a dead bat
- Brought me a STILL ALIVE BUT DYING bat
- Decapitated lizards
- Seriously, like a lot of lizards
- Vomited 1/2 a mouse onto my bare foot
- It was the butt half
- TRAUMATIZING DEAD OPOSSUM INCIDENT:
Last night, while folding laundry, I noticed a weird red/black...glob?- Immediately post-opossum, the cat vomited all over my rug.
Oh...this is blood?
Okay, I'm following a trail of blood to....
I'M FOLLOWING A TRAIL OF BLOOD TO GABRIEL'S ROOM OHMYGOD
Where I found my cat and severely not alive opossum.
Nothing will ever be okay again.
- I only have ONE rug in my WHOLE house.
- Why did he puke THERE?
- That's the end of my list, really, but I feel it is sufficiently long.
Christmas! Is....oh god Christmas is PRACTICALLY UPON US????
I'm totally unprepared.
WHY IS IT HERE ALREADY???
I AM NOT PREPARED.
Google+ keeps trying to SNEAK me into signing up for an account when I log into Gmail. Y'know. If I WANTED a Google+ account, I would have one.
I don't want one.
If I wanted one, I would have one.
Taking away the things that I use and like (reader, YouTube comments, etc) and trying to BOSS me into Google+ hasn't worked, has it?
Tricking me isn't going to work, either.
Stop doing that because I don't like it at all.