I'll tell you what it means.
This means that you (assuming that you are someone who reads this site but does not regularly comment on it) should leave me a comment, hence, delurking.
Or, alternatively, it means that you should show me your penis.
The graphic makes the whole thing a little unclear.
I'm also stealing TJ's Delurking Survey (slightly modified), because she has good ideas, and I'm good at stealing good ideas.
YES! Delurking Day! I WANT TO KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND I STOLE THIS SURVEY FROM TJ SO YOU CAN TELL ME WHO YOU ARE.
1. What’s your name, and how long have you been reading this site?
2. Do you have a blog and/or a Twitter name and/or something else we should all read today? If you don’t have one yourself, you can tell us about someone else who is deserving of our eyeballs today.
3. What is your favorite song right now? I am going to go listen to it and tell you what I think. No pressure.
4. Is there anything I haven’t covered or answered but I should have, but you couldn’t tell me that because you were busy lurking? DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS FOR ME?
5. Are you a lurker everywhere, or is it just my blog?
6. Tell me something really weird or unusual about you. That will take care of the whole “every time I want to say something, someone already said it” thing.
7. Recommend something. A book, or a movie, or a flash game, or a friend of yours as a really excellent person, or a valid career path, or a little known parenting strategy, or a super clever cleaning tip or trick, or incredibly helpful organizational tool, or the best socks you’ve ever owned.
Do it now.
Or I will find you.
And make you do unpleasant things with potato bugs.
Thanks in advance!
Oh! And I know I use disqus, which is prohibitively lame as a commenting system, but you should delurk anyways, and if you really can't get it to function, then you should email me (grace at missdisgrace dot com). It will still be a bit lurksome, but I will forgive you.