I'm not a professional blogger or writer, and I get a lot of little background stuff done while I'm running other projects at MY JOB (and they know about my blog, so I'm not outing myself or anything), and I don't actually have a work station to talk about at home (more on that later), and besides, I have a magic mouse.
2. Official post-it method of remembering shit that I need to do, accounting codes, etc. I am exempt from criticism for this method because I'm so awesome at working. And stuff.
3. MAGIC MOUSE OMG MY MOUSE IS MY FAVORITE THING IN THE WORLD I HAVE A MAGIC MOUSE. Magic.Mouse.
4. 10-Key. Used to excess. As in, broken wrists and arm braces excess.
6. EVERYTHING OF LEGIT WORK IMPORTANCE SHOVED INTO A CORNER.
7. (looks like a '1', but isn't) the PHONE.
8. Pictures of my kid. Because he's awesome.
2. More post-its. It WORKS, people.
Oh. And then there's where I work at home.
|I'm a very productive blogger lady person.|
At home I have a MacBook, circa 2008, named Ramón.
And a Canon Rebel XS and a Canon Powershot and a scanner and a printer and a head full of nonsense.
How do you work?