1. Gabriel, schooling me: "Mom if you're going to drink that juice, you need to hold the cup in both hands. If you just hold it in one, you might spill, and if you spill on the carpet, I will yell at you. That is a promise. I can't help it. So just make sure you don't spill Mommy okay? Both hands!" Gee I wonder where he's heard that before...
2. I'm drinking my (current) favorite cocktail: vanilla vodka and ginger ale. I'm using a pretty cup from Anthropologie, and I have heart shaped ice cubes. Happiness is in the little things.
3. The pink elephants part of Dumbo really IS creepy. And the crows are super racist black stereotypes. It's also my favorite Disney movie, whatever THAT says about me.
4. I've been inspired to throw a giant party.
5. I never understood why people loved Twitter so much. Then I started using TweetDeck. Now I get it.
6. Here's a picture of Gabriel dressed like a gay cowboy:
You should see the vest....