Five physically unpleasant experiences:
1. Being woken from a dead sleep because Gabriel puked. On my face. My mouth was open.
2. Child birth.
3. Having about 1/2 inch of my finger bludgeoned off of my hand (down to the bone) by my parents' front door.
4. Getting my hair brushed as a child.
5. Having my ear drums burst. Pick a time.
Five foolish choices:
1. Calling 9-1-1 for a cab.
2. Jumping off the roof of a 12-foot structure at my sister's wedding, and spraining both my ankles.
4. Drinking tequila. Ever.
5. That time when I was learning how to drive and I didn't put my mom's car in park. And it rolled down the driveway.
Five emotionally traumatizing events:
1. When I was a little kid I fell asleep in the car and my mom thought I was pretending to be asleep so she'd carry me in, so she left me there. I woke up at 2am locked out of my own house. I knocked on the door and no one came, so I started yelling, and my dad told me I was having a bad dream, and that I should go back to sleep.
2. On my fourth birthday, my grandpa called me a pest and made me cry. Then he took me to get my ears pierced to cheer me up.
3. When I was 2, I had to get tubes in my ears, and I was at the hospital, and the lady stuck a thermometer up my butt, and my mom just sat there. And let her.
4. My dad took my family to a Cocaine Anonymous BBQ.
5. My neighbors threw a keg from their living room, through the shared wall, into my bedroom. While I was asleep. High on Nyquil.
Five things Once:
1. Once a part of my engine fell out of my car. Onto the road. While I was driving.
2. Once I made my friend Kyle buy liquor from the grocery store with a student ID. It worked.
3. Once I wrote my roommate a letter telling her that I was losing my mind. I was serious.
4. Once I broke up with my boyfriend by writing him an email.
5. Once I shared a bathtub with 8 or 9 other people. At the same time. In Las Vegas. When the bubbles cleared, I decided I needed to get out before I caught a disease. So I drank more.
Five 2009 Goings:
1. I'm going to Chico on Saturday.
2. I'm going to Boston in March.
3. I'm going to Portland this summer.
4. I'm going to Chicago in July.
5. I'm going to Colorado in September.