- Either live closer to work or work closer to home.
- Spend less time worrying about Gabriel and more time enjoying him.
- Work out a schedule and routine that allows for time at the gym and time with friends without taking time away from Gabey.
- Pay off credit card.
- Keep house tidy (tidier?).
- Cook real dinner during the week.
01 January 2008
A year behind the year ahead
Here I am on the first day of a new year, which is really the same as any other day, but it IS a convenient time to reflect. 2007 sucked. A lot. I had to deal with a lot of really difficult things, a lot of strife, a lot of struggle, a lot of stress, a lot of mistakes. And yet, on January 1, 2008, I am far, far better off than I was on January 1, 2007. And I think that's a good goal. One year from now, I want to be better off than I am today. Of course I have specific goals as well. These are they: