These are the 2007 things that I am thankful for:
- Remember how I had that job that made we want to give myself a frontal lobotomy? Well I'm really grateful to not have to listen to anyone talk about rectal bleeding ever again.
- I'm really, really grateful that I don't have to be on welfare anymore, because those five months constituted the most demeaning and emotionally exhausting ones of my life.
- I'm quite pleased with myself for moving out and getting my own apartment, even if it did involve 5-6 months of pure and unadulterated hell.
- I'm thankful for Gabriel, who lights up my life and makes everything rosy. Even when I'm sure that I should just crawl into a hole and die, Gabriel always reminds me that life's pretty great.
- My friends are great. They have saved my sanity, and been enormously supportive, and not asked too many questions, and listened to me rant about everything that is crazy and stupid and unbelievable, and given me advice, and been okay with me not taking their advice, and I love them. All of them. Thank you.
- Fambly is nice too. Especially when your mama pays for you oral surgery because you can't afford dental insurance.