- Every morning and night this is my toothbrushing routine: I rinse with Listerine. I floss. I brush my teeth with a Sonicare toothbrush and toothpaste for two minutes. I use a tongue scraper thingie. I brush my teeth with a manual toothbrush and no toothpaste. I rinse with this hippie mouth wash (Oral Health Tonic). I use the tongue scraper thingie again. I drink a glass of water. Would you like some pie with your obsessive compulsive disorder?
- Everybody in my cell phone has a last name. If I get your phone number, and I don't know your last name, I'll leave you in there for a couple weeks, but if I still don't know your last name I just delete you. Because if I don't know you're last name, you're not that important.
- When I'm really stressed out/sad/angry/whatever, I find putting on makeup to be incredibly soothing, particularly eyeliner.
- One of my top ten favorite activities is walking/riding my bike by myself. I have such an active daydreaming life that I am entirely capable of walking for an hour completely absorbed and "waking up" with no idea where I am miles from home.
- I have constant and unslakeable thirst. I drink at least 15 glasses of water a day, if not more.
- I count stairs. When I'm walking up or down, I compulsively count them as I go.
- On the subject of compulsions, I am constantly playing word games in my head. Like when I'm driving, I try to make words out of the three letter combination in the license plate. Or I try to find the alphabet in passing street signs. Or I try to rearrange people's names into words.
- And since it's becoming ever more obvious that I suffer from something bordering on "disorder" I'll throw this one in: I can't look at the time on a digital clock without going through all the possible math combinations. Example: it is currently 10:06. Well 10 plus 6 is 16. 10 minus 6 is 4. 1 plus 0 plus 0 plus 6 is 7. 10 times 6 is 60. 10:06 isn't very fun because of the zeros, and on account of there's not many dividing or multiplying possibilities.
17 July 2007
I got tagged by flamingo house. I'm going to try to think of things that I haven't already divulged to the world, so this might be tough....